It’s Flu Shot Time Again!
TRUST, in partnership with MVNA will once again be sponsoring flu shot clinics at the TRUST congregations listed.
Download printable schedule here
- To have Medicare billed, please bring your Medicare Part B card.
- Ages 3 years and older may receive the flu vaccination (with parent’s consent)
- There are numerous insurance plans accepted this year. Health insurance card(s) or a photocopy (front only) is required for billing. Picture ID (ex. Drivers License or Employee Badge) is required. (This is new for 2010)
- For the non-insured, the cost is $26.00 paid in cash or check.
- Pneumonia shots are also available for $57.00.
- Please wear short sleeves.
FLU SHOT CLINICS
- Monday, October 18, 10:30 am – 11:30 am, St. John’s Episcopal, 4201 Sheridan Ave. S.
- Monday, October 18, 12:00 – 2:00 pm, Bethel Lutheran, 4120 17th Ave. S. AND HEALTH FAIR COSPONSORED BY NOKOMIS HEALTHY SENIORS
- Wednesday, October 20, 2:00 – 4:00 pm, St. Joan of Arc, 4537 3rd Ave. S.
- Wednesday, October 20, 4:00 – 6:00 pm, Bethlehem Lutheran, 4100 Lyndale Ave. S.
- Sunday, October 24, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm, Living Spirit UMC, 4501 Bloomington Ave. S.
- Monday, October 25, 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm, Mayflower UCC, 106 E Diamond Lake Rd.
- Tuesday, October 26, 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm, Lake Nokomis Presbyterian, 1620 E. 46th St.
- Sunday, October 31, 12:00 – 1:00 pm, Judson Baptist, 4101 Harriet Ave. S.
- Sunday, November 7, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm, St. John’s Lutheran, 4842 Nicollet Ave. S.
- Sunday, November 7, 11:15 am – 12:15 pm, Lynnhurst UCC, 4501 Colfax Ave. S.
- Sunday, November 7, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm, Lutheran Church of Christ the Redeemer, 5440 Penn Ave. S.
MVNA has all their clinics posted on line at www.mvna.org. TRUST flu shot clinics are on the web site at www.trustinc.org.If you have questions, call Pat McLaughlin, TRUST Parish Nurse at 612-822-2394.For more information about TRUST, call 612-827-6159 or visit the web site.