Donate via United Way

  • You may designate all or a portion of your United Way contribution to any qualified nonprofit organization as defined in section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code.  TRUST is a qualified nonprofit.
  • Designations need to be made and submitted at the time of the pledge.
  • Complete information, including the agency name, address, city and state is required to ensure that a designated gift is correctly processed.
  • Donor names and gift details are forwarded to designated agencies once a year.
  • Employers may match your donation, doubling your gift. If your employer provides payroll deduction for United Way, you can designate it to TRUST, Inc. For more information talk to your employer or call our office.

Additional Support Information