Welcome to TRUST!
Click here to donate to TRUST through giveMN.org
Caritas Concert to Support TRUST Parish Nursing
Come for the concert.
Stay for the dinner.
Sunday, April 9 at 4:00 PM
Dinner follows the concert.
$25 for concert & dinner
MENU: Salad, Lasagna, French Bread, Dessert, Beverages
Concert only – $15 general, $10 for students & seniors
Call 612-827-6159 or email email@example.com for dinner reservations
St. John’s Lutheran Church
4842 Nicollet Avenue S. Minneapolis
WARNING: There is a new estate sale organization in Minneapolis that is going by the name of Trust Estate Sales. It is not us! They are not affiliated with us in any way, and it is not a nonprofit putting the money back into the community. If you are looking for the most current TRUST Estate Sale, go to estatesales.net and look for TRUST, Inc./Trusty Salers. Because estate sales information might change and because we don’t want to list addresses on our web site, estatesales.net will have the most up to date information. And pictures, too!
It’s a laugh-a-minute farcical afternoon when housewife Linda fans the flames of passion with her mild-mannered, ordinary husband, George. Throw in the assistance of their fun-loving neighbors Roger and Betty, along with George’s father Bernard and their son Leonard - and you have the formula for a belly rolling good time. Hilarious comedy with parents and kids, neighbors and friends and grandparents and kids.
SCHEDULE: 11:30 AM - Tour bus leaves Bethel lot (42nd Street E. & 17th Ave. South)
12:15 PM- Lunch 1:15 PM – Play 4:00 PM – Back at Bethel
Daytrippers Dinner Theatre is at 9152 Old Cedar Avenue in Bloomington
BUFFET MENU CHOICES: Salad Bar, Chicken Kiev, Roast Loin of Pork,Country Sausage with Sauerkraut, Red Potatoes & Cut Green Beans, Dinner rolls, Spice Cake, Coffee and tea
- Call CoAM at 612-721-5786 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place. Leave your phone number.
- Send check for $60 per person to CoAM – 3045 Chicago Avenue S., Minneapolis MN 55407
CoAM’s Spring 2017 Life Enrichment Series for Lifelong Learning
Mondays, April 3—May 22 from 9:30 – 11:50 a.m.
Classes held at centrally located Bethel Lutheran Church, 17th Ave. So. & 42nd St. E., Minneapolis
South Minneapolis Coalition for Grief Support
Schedule up soon!
Get Your Furnace or Boiler Tuned-Up and Raise Money for TRUST
In partnership with Uptown Plumbing, Heating and Cooling.
Click on the link to find out how.
Depending on when you are reading this:
- 89 meals are being delivered;
- 4 sidewalks are being shoveled;
- two visits are being conducted by the Parish Nurse or her volunteers;
- eight elderly women are being transported to the grocery store;
- thirty retirees are attending a Life Enrichment lifelong learning event;
- twenty-five people are going on a day tour;
- fifteen people are attending a grief support group;
- volunteers from seven TRUST churches are providing 1:1 care to those with memory loss attending respite care at the Gathering;
- one of 23 annual estate sales is being held;
- TRUST Builders are creating affordable housing through Urban Homeworks; and
- TRUST Youth are providing service projects for the community.
ALL DONE THROUGH TRUST!
In 1970, clergy and lay leaders from eight congregations convened to ask what their churches could do better together than they could alone. That was the beginning years of service and celebration. Now there are 19 member congregations from nine denominations. Adding the other congregations that join to provide at least one of the services, there are 50 churches gathered with TRUST to do “good works” in the community.
What you see of TRUST depends on your interests and needs. TRUST’s programs have evolved from assessing needs in the community, seeing changing demographics in churches and following great ideas generated from one or more churches. TRUST has:
- programs such as Meals on Wheels, Chore and Parish Nursing that provide services;
- initiatives such as TRUST Builders and TRUST Youth which allow churches to collaborate on projects that they may not have the critical mass to undertake alone;
- partnerships with places like Redeemer Residence to provide our Wreath of Love holiday gifts to all the residents there;
- community events like our Dr. Martin Luther King Day celebration each year:
- 2,000 volunteers who do the work; and, of course,
- fundraisers like our annual TRUST auction to keep it all running.
We hope you will find the information about TRUST useful. Please contact us if you need more information or if you would like to volunteer or donate. Church affiliation is not necessary to volunteer or to receive services. TRUST welcomes all.