TRUST is supported in many ways:
- TRUST gets funding from the federal Older Americans Act to help support the Meals on Wheels and Chore programs;
- TRUST gets funding from Hennepin County to help support Meals on Wheels clients;
- TRUST gets support from its 18 member congregations, some of the CoAM congregations and the grief coalition congregations for specific activities;
- TRUST raises money from its fundraisers;
- TRUST gets some support from foundations to support programming.
One of our most important sources of support are the individuals who believe in the mission of TRUST.
Additional ways you can support our important work.